Friday, December 03, 2004

excellent road singer

I remember there were many times on the way home from my activities when i was very tired and very sleepy. Though i always manage to sit still not bothering people who sit next to me. In these two years, in 730 days I remembered a few excellent singers who made me forgot my sleepiness. Who made my heart throbbing by their beautiful voice. Talented people, sometimes teen boys, or a fat woman with her guitar playing "Killing me softly" beautifully, stolen my fatigueness at her first line of song...For them almost all of the people in the bus throwing away the money into the singer's can. Every ears stand up listening to the heavenly voice while outside the bus traffic jam and horns from vehicles heard. At that moment they didn't realised how angelic they were to me. And i was sure for almost the people in the bus. Pray to God for them to find the way to a better life. To have strength to be good and find opportunities.

No comments:

My Mom

My beautiful Mother Yurnita Kamal.  Kind person , strong will , but hard to deal with. Especially whenever our ideas are different with he...