Thursday, July 22, 2004

One Drop of Water

Talking to myself what should i do.So i make plan start from today,to make my future brighter.    Try to live in present 'coz someone said to live in present can make most of what you are doing, and when you maximize for now, later you will get big result, insyaAllah.   Yes, i am a Moslem. I also do my five times prayers a day.Not try, but start to do it properly and at the beginning of the time.I also do night prayers at 3 am (that's the plan!!) :D well, i do it start at 4 am.Still couldn't wake up at 3 am. I also do my dhuha prayer, between 7 am - 12 am/pm.I connect myself to my God, Allah swt 24 hours /1440 minutes /86400 seconds/day...   It was interrupted when i have someone who steal my heart..he was a good guy.(His name is Widar.He respects his mother so much, he doesn't continue our relationships when he knows it made her cry to know her younger son has a relationships with me, someone older than him.I can accept this. What if this was happening when I was in college? Huh, I will never understand and accept something like this..soooo, I am change!!! Alhamdulillah, what can I say more??  At least I absorb a few things from him…never skip my mahgrib prayer even though I am on the road, should stop by at the nearer mosque,becoming better daughter to my parents, treat everybody nicer,lighter, lol funny how life-school  sent someone to be your tutor with all of that heart-ache huh?!  :>    )   So here i am again, contemplating in God again.Later i should connect with Allah swt 24 hours/1440 minutes/86400 seconds/day even though i have a man in my heart.   Now, i am living my life and do things as best as i can, want to know what kind of a man i am going to have a relationships next, what man that Allah puts into my life...

No comments:

My Mom

My beautiful Mother Yurnita Kamal.  Kind person , strong will , but hard to deal with. Especially whenever our ideas are different with he...