Monday, July 26, 2004

Comes From Within

Happiness should comes from within ourselves.Not comes from friends that you hang around with, or from money that you have, or from bigger salary that you earn, or from who is your father ,or mother, not from all those things.Not from outer sources of our life. Even though I have more money than yesterday, why I don't feel happy today? After I smile and laugh with my best friends...then even though I am broke, I feel happy? Feel content!!! After having several time talking to my mother - after avoiding her many times -I feel relieve? Feel content..Why after sending sms to my father when he is away, I feel content?? I think because I am making connection to myself, doing what I really want to do,making connection and happy for what I have,appreciate what I have,appreciate and give time to connect with those people around me...for these, I am happy, I am content. Like last night I have a good sleep..when I felt life is dull yesterday. That was because I chose to watch a film : Lord of The Ring-Return of The King...beautiful film about fellowship ,trust,courage,hope..... Thank you God for made me grabbing a book of John Gray, who has showed me this in 1999.From his book 'How to get what you want and want what you have' many things opened up to me, i come to know about things... open up my view that I , myself could find medicine for myself, some stage of life that skipped should fulfilled before i move on or continue my journey to the next stage.I become lighter to deal with life difficulties,to deal with my parents, the biggest one is to deal with myself.

No comments:

My Mom

My beautiful Mother Yurnita Kamal.  Kind person , strong will , but hard to deal with. Especially whenever our ideas are different with he...